Last edited by 08/26/2018 Welcome to the Eden app (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us”, “Company” or “Eden”).
2. Eligibility. In order to create an account in Eden and use it, you must be at least 18 years old. By creating an account and using the Service, you represent and warrant that: • you have the right to enter into a binding agreement with Eden, • you are not a person who is prohibited from using the Service in accordance with the laws of the United States or any other jurisdiction. This means that you are not included in the List of Citizens of Special Categories and Prohibited Persons of the US Treasury or are not subject to the effect of another similar ban; • You agree to abide by this Agreement and all valid local, state, national, and international laws and regulations; • have not been convicted of a criminal offense and are not required to register as a person who committed a sexual offense in any state register, federal or local register of persons who committed a sexual offense.
3. Change and Termination of Services. Eden is always committed to improving the Services and providing you with additional attractive and useful features. This means that we have the right to add new features or make improvements, as well as delete some features. If such actions do not have a significant impact on your rights or obligations, we have the right not to notify you about the implementation of such actions. We also have the right to completely suspend the provision of the Services, which we will notify you in advance, except in cases of mitigating circumstances, for example, for security reasons. You have the right to close your account at any time for any reason, following the instructions in the "Settings" section of the Service. In this case, you will need to manage purchases in the app using your mobile platform (for example, iTunes, Google Play). Eden has the right to terminate your account at any time without notice if it considers that you have violated this Agreement. After such termination, you lose the right to refund purchases.
4. Security. Your interaction with other users. Although Eden seeks to promote respect for users through features such as affirmation subscription confirmation, which allows users to communicate only if they both show interest in each other, it is not responsible for the actions of any user within the Services or outside of them. You agree to be careful when interacting with other users, especially if you decide to meet in person. In addition, you agree to review and follow the Eden safety guidelines published on goEden.com before using the Service. You are not required to provide your financial information (for example, information about your credit card or bank account), or transfer or otherwise send money to other users. YOU ARE EXPRESSLY RESPONSIBLE FOR INTERACTION WITH OTHER USERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT Eden DOES NOT CHECK THE CASE OF USERS EQUALLY AS AND DOES NOT ASK FOR ANY OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS. Eden MAKES NO WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO USER BEHAVIOR. Eden reserves the right to verify the judgment or conduct other checks (for example, searching for the list of persons who committed a crime of sexual nature) at any time, as well, it is not a key, it’s not enough, it’s not enough, it’s not a key, it’s not enough, it’s not a key, it’s not enough, it is not enough, it is not enough, it is not enough, it is not enough to be in a word, but it is not enough to be in the way, and it is not enough, it is not enough, it is not a key, it’s not enough, it is not enough, it is not enough to be in the line, it is not enough, it’s not enough, it is not enough, it will be in the line, it will be in the same way, and there is a word, and there is one, and there is one,), which is not enough, and there is a word, and there is one, that it is not enough, it is not enough, it is not enough, it is not enough, it is not enough, it is not enough for the person who will be able to have a word.
5. Rights that Eden grants to you. Eden grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Services. This license is intended solely to enable you to take advantage of the Services provided by Eden under this Agreement. Thus, you agree: • not to use the Service or any materials within the Service for any commercial purposes without our written consent; • do not copy, modify, transfer, create any derivative works, use or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, brand names, service marks or other intellectual property, any materials or proprietary information available through the Service, without the prior written consent of Eden; • do not attempt to issue any of your applications for approval approved by Eden; • do not use robots, bots, spiders, search robots, scrapers, search applications, proxies, or other manual or automatic devices, methods or processes to access, retrieve, index, spyware, or in any way reproduce or circumvent navigation structure or presentation of the Service or its contents; • do not use the Services in any way that could interfere with, disrupt or adversely affect the Service, servers or networks connected to the Service; • do not download viruses or other malicious code or otherwise violate the security of the Services; • do not falsify headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to hide the origin of any information transmitted through the Service; • do not create a “frame” or “mirror” of any part of the Service without the prior written permission of Eden; • Do not use meta tags, code, or other devices containing any links to Eden or the Service (or any trademarks, trademarks, service marks, logos or slogans of Eden) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose. ; • do not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reconstruct, decrypt, decompile or otherwise disassemble any part of the Service or encourage others to take such actions; • not to use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Service or materials of other users, without our written consent; • Do not use, access or publish the Eden application programming interface without our written consent; • do not investigate, scan or test the vulnerability of our Services, any system or network; • do not encourage any actions that violate this Agreement. The Company has the right to investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and (or) unauthorized use of the Service, including termination of your account. Any software we provide you may automatically download and install updates or other new features. You can set up an automatic download using the settings menu of your device.
6. Rights you grant to Eden. You understand and agree that we have the right to track or view any Materials that you post as part of the Service. We have the right to completely or partially remove any Materials that, in our own opinion, violate this Agreement or may damage the reputation of the Service. When communicating with our customer service representatives, you agree to behave respectfully and good-naturedly. If we believe that your behavior towards our customer service representative or other employees is threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account. Due to the fact that Eden permits you to use the Services, you agree that we, our affiliates and independent partners have the right to advertise within the Services. By submitting offers or feedback to the Eden Company regarding the Services, you agree that Eden has the right to use and transfer these testimonials for any purpose without paying you any compensation. You agree that Eden has the right to receive, maintain and disclose information about your account and Materials, if required by law or if the Company honestly believes that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary, for example: (i) for fulfillment of a court order; (ii) to ensure compliance with the requirements of this Agreement; (iii) to respond to claims that any Materials violate the rights of third parties; (iv) to respond to your customer service inquiries; (v) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
7. Community rules. By using the Services, you agree to: • not use the Service for any purpose that is prohibited by this Agreement; • Do not send spam, ask for money from users or deceive them; • Do not impersonate any person or organization or publish any images of another person without his or her permission; • do not intimidate, bother, intimidate, insult or slander any person; • not to post Materials that violate anyone’s rights, including rights to publicity, privacy, copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights or rights arising from the contract; • not to post Content that expresses hatred, threats, or sexual or pornographic materials; incite to violence; contain nudity, graphic or gratuitous violence; • not to post materials that promote racism, intolerance, hatred or physical threats of any kind against any person or group of persons. • Do not request passwords for any purpose or personal data for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or distribute personal data of others without his or her permission; • do not use another user account; • do not create other accounts if we have already terminated your account, if you do not have permission to do so; Eden reserves the right to investigate and / or terminate your account without refund of any purchases if you abuse the Service or if, in the opinion of Eden, your behavior is unacceptable or illegal, including actions or messages outside of the Service that are related with the users with whom you met through the Service.
8. Materials of other users. Although Eden reserves the right to review and delete Materials violating this Agreement, the user who posted them is solely responsible for such Materials. However, Eden cannot guarantee that all Materials comply with this Agreement.
9. Notification and procedure for filing complaints of copyright infringement. If you consider that your work has been copied and placed within the Service in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, provide our copyright agent with the following information: • an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; • a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been violated; • a description of the location in the Service of material that infringes copyrights (such description must be sufficiently detailed so that we can find material that infringes copyrights); • Your contact information, including address, telephone number and email address; • a written statement from you stating that you in good faith believe that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; • a statement, made by you under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
10. Shopping. Shopping using the app. From time to time, Eden has the right to offer paid products and services ("purchases using the application") through iTunes, Google Play or other application platforms authorized by Eden (hereinafter referred to as "Software Store"). To make a purchase using the app, you must enter your account information in the Software Store ("your IAP account"). After that, your IAP account will be charged for services purchased through the app, in accordance with the conditions in effect at the time of purchase, as well as in accordance with the general terms and conditions of purchases made through the applications that apply to your IAP account. Some Software Stores may charge you a sales tax depending on your country of residence. If you use a periodic auto-renewal subscription application, the subscription fee will be charged to your IAP account continuously until you cancel it. After the expiration of your initial subscription and again after the expiration of the next subscription expiration date, your subscription will be automatically renewed for an equivalent period at a price that you agreed to when you subscribed. To cancel automatic renewal of a subscription, change or terminate a subscription, you must log in to your IAP account and follow the instructions on cancellation, even if you have deleted your account or the Eden application of the device. When you delete an Eden account or Eden application from a device, the subscription is not canceled; Eden continues to debit funds from your IAP account until you cancel your subscription through an IAP account.
11. Disclaimer. Eden provides a service in the existing conditions and for their ability, in accordance with applicable law and MAKES NO EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (INCLUDING ALL MATERIALS), IN PARTICULAR, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Eden DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICE WILL WORK UNINTERRUPTED, SAFELY OR ERROR-FREE; (B) DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE THROUGH THE SERVICES IS ACCURATE. EDEN DOES NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR MATERIALS THAT YOU OR ANOTHER USER OR THIRD PERSON PERSONATES, SEND, OR RECEIVE THROUGH THE SERVICES. YOU MAKE ACCESS TO MATERIALS LOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED BY SERVICE AT YOUR OWN FEES AND RISK. 11. Third-party services. The service may contain advertisements and promotions offered by third parties, and links to other websites or resources. Eden is not responsible for the availability (or lack of availability) of such external sites or resources. If you decide to interact with third parties using the Service, your relationship with them is governed by the conditions of such third parties. Eden is not responsible for such conditions or actions of third parties.
12. If the user constantly creates duplicate questionnaires, publishes candid photos, or uses obscene language, or something else. Application moderators can delete a user or blacklist them without any explanation.
13. Disclaimer. PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY EDEN, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS OR SERVICES SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, CONTINGENT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS OF PROFITS, or dose OR LOSS OF DATA, OPPORTUNITIES, LOSS OF REPUTATION OR OTHER NON-MATERIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE RESULT: (I) YOUR ACCESS OR USE OR INABILITY OF ACCESS AND ACCESS OF THE ACCESS TO IMPLEMENTATION (Ii) THE ACTIONS OR MATERIALS OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES PERFORMED OR ASSOCIATED WITH SERVICES; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR CHANGE OF YOUR MATERIAL, EVEN IF Eden COMPANY HAS BEEN KNOWN ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF FULFILLMENT OF SUCH DAMAGES. TOTAL Eden LIABILITY IN THE FRAMEWORK OF ALL CLAIMS CONCERNING THE SERVICE, MAY NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF YOUR COMPANY Eden FOR THE SERVICE, IF YOU HAVE ACCOUNT ENTRY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THEREFORE, SOME OR ALL EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS SECTION, MAY NOT EXERCISE AND LIMITATIONS INDICATED IN THIS SECTION, MAY NOT BE EXISTENT AND LIMITATIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS SECTION, MAY NOT BE EXISTENT AND LIMITATIONS INDICATED IN THIS SECTION, COULD NOT BE ACTIVATED IN THIS SECTION, COUNTRY DEFINITIONS OR LIMITATIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT BE ACTIVE COLLECTED, ALL COULD NOT EXERCISE OR LIMITATION EXPRESSED IN THIS SECTION, IT MAY NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
14. Applicable law. For users residing in the European Union, the European Economic Area or in other countries in which our arbitration agreement is prohibited by law, any disputes arising from this Agreement or the Services are subject to the laws of the state of Texas, USA, except for the principles of the conflict of laws of the state of Texas . For the avoidance of doubt, the choice of the law of the state of Texas as applicable does not replace other mandatory consumer protection legislation in such jurisdictions.
15. Place of jurisdiction. With the exception of users residing in the European Union or the European Economic Area who may file claims in their country of residence, in accordance with applicable law, all claims arising from or related to this Agreement or Services are dealt with exclusively in federal or Dallas state courts, Texas, USA. Therefore, you and Eden agree to the personal jurisdiction of these courts.
16. Guarantee of indemnification and protection from liability on your part. You agree (to the extent permitted by applicable law) to protect and safeguard Eden, our affiliates, them and our officers, directors, agents and employees from any claims, claims and obligations, and to pay damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees arising from or related in any way to your access to or use of the Services, your Materials or your violation of this Agreement.